Saturday, September 02, 2006

Filling It Up

Hello, Everyone. Now since I've had a shell of a blog for about two months, I am attempting to make my first post. It is a long time coming: my friends, everytime I see them, although rarely, tell me to get off my ass, to just write something down. But, I am too worried about pictures, links, making my blog seem like everyone else's blog, or just as good. In a way I am too caught up with the exterior--the way something looks--instead of the content that's inside. In no way can I tell you that what's inside my blog, or inside the rants and raves inside my head is going to be interesting. If not, at least, in time, I will figure out how to make a link or post a picture.

2 comments:

Eduardo C. Corral said...

About time you post! You'll get the hang of blogging.

Don't worry about making your blog as good as other blogs. It won't be! JK!

Justin Evans said...

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Find some people to read, and look around. Eduardo's right---you'll get the hang of it.

You will probably want to turn on word verification to keep out the spammers.